MER GF REAL TEX BEEF 12.7oz
Nourish your dog with the high-quality protein and healthy fats needed to thrive when you serve this Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Texas Beef Dinner. Featuring real USDA-inspected deboned beef as the first ingredient, this canned dog food recipe contains 96% Texas beef. The other 4% of the grain free natural dog food formula is comprised of wholesome ingredients including all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs for complete and balanced nutrition. To meet your dog's dietary needs, this dog food with real meat is made without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and by-products. The tender pate texture makes this all life stages dog food ideal for all breeds and sizes. Offer this wet food for dogs with real deboned beef as a delicious standalone meal, or use it as a flavorful topper to make your dog's dry kibble even more tempting. Like all Merrick recipes, this Real Texas Beef dog food was crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.