ORIJEN Original Dog 4.5#
Nourish your dog as nature intended with orijen’s original Biologically Appropriate dog food. Mother nature did it best, and Orijen is following her lead with a nutrient-dense dry dog food that’s modeled after the diet dogs have evolved to eat. Orijen Original features free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught Fish, and cage-free eggs that make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from vegetables and fruit, With no gluten, potato, or tapioca. Unlike conventional dog food, 2/3 of the animal ingredients in this premium dog Food are fresh or raw, so each bite is bursting with nutritional goodness and taste. orijen pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in orijen’s privately owned dog Star kitchen, This nutrient-dense recipe features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people We know and trust, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. Orijen foods follow the wholeprey philosophy, featuring whole Animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich food that’s loaded with a variety of quality animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.