ORIJEN TUNDRA 25#
Size:25 lb ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Tundra dog food is a unique, delicious, and nourishing recipe inspired by the natural diet of whole prey animals. Each bite of this nutrient-dense, grain-free dog food is packed with fresh goat, wild boar, ranch-raised venison, duck, mutton, Arctic char, steelhead trout, and whole pilchard, which make up 85% of the ingredients list. The other 15% are vegetables, fruits, and botanicals, with no grains or plant protein concentrates. All dogs adapted to thrive on a varied diet of whole game, fish, and fowl, with smaller amounts of fruits, vegetables, and grasses. ORIJEN Tundra dog food recreates this dietary principle to match the eating anatomy of your dog and help them thrive.ORIJEN pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this grain-free dog food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we trust and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. ORIJEN dry dog food follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature. It contains appropriate ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, with none of the grain, tapioca, or plant protein concentrates that typify conventional dog food. The result is a protein-rich, carb-limited dog food that’s loaded with a variety of fresh meats to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.